Supporting Montessori Schools
Three schools have joined forces to offer a unique system to share their experience and help one another.
The FrancEcole network is aimed at all schools sharing the same educational requirements for children and
Benefit from the dynamism of our network to promote the Montessori pedagogy, support your families, benefit from a greater visibility and find the help you need on a daily basis.
A partnership to meet your challenges
Why should we unite?
Private independent schools remain expensive and fragile as their funding comes exclusively from the families of their pupils. Uniting means working together on :
- Improving the visibility of our profession
- Conceiving offers tailored to the needs of potential partners (international companies, relocation companies, etc.)
- Achieving economies of scale (building works, equipment and material, etc.)
- Becoming a supportive community where good practices and expertise are shared
FrancEcole partnership principles
Before agreeing on a new partnership, the teams from FrancEcole and the prospective member meet to get to know one another. It is an essential step to work together efficiently.
The partnership agreement is governed by three essential clauses:
- A confidentiality clause ensuring open and trustful relationships
- A reciprocal non-compete clause ensuring the freedom of all parties
- A financial independence clause ensuring membership is impartial
Write to us at : email@example.com
Patricia PETERSON FONTENAY – Tristan MICOL