Cube School Boulogne-Billancourt
Montessori bilingual pre-school for children aged 2 to 6 years old
Cube School, 83 rue de Paris, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt
School principal: Aurore MOEHRING
+33 (0)187 426 363
Located at the heart of Boulogne-Billancourt, at 83 Rue de Paris, the school is staffed with a team of bilingual professionals who are always available for the children and their families.
Fully renovated, the school is a calm, independent, and secured environment with its own garden with a play area and a vegetable patch.
Level: Nursery and pre-school
Number of classes: 1 class
Pedagogy: Montessori Bilingual
Number of children: 35
Age of the children: 2 to 6 years old in a mixed class to foster emulation, collaboration, and helping one another
Surface of the premises: 180 m²
Surface of the outside area: 120 m² – Play area and vegetable patch
School days: – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm
– Wednesday morning from 8.30 to 11.30 am
Day-care service: every day from 4.30 to 6.30 pm
Meals: provided on site
Extra-curricular workshops: every Wednesday from 11.30 am to 4.30 pm
School holidays campus: during all school holidays (except Christmas)
Bilingualism in immersion: School curriculum delivered by English-speaking and French-speaking teachers. The children learn the language progressively, without using translations or pure language lessons. Children are learning English or French by repeating daily activities with an English or French-speaking educator who only speaks his or her native language.
Initiation to new technologies: A external specialist comes in every Wednesdayduring the school year to carry out on-screen programming activities with the children that have been invented and selected purposefully to initiate your children to technology, coding, and language (mainly Scratch programming language) These activities also foster the development of many more skills: the ability to apprehend abstract concepts, to solve problems, to think logically, mathematics, and vocabulary.
Teaching workshops: The theoretical classroom learnings are systematically applied in the workshops
Evaluation: Individual support and monitoring of each child. 3 annual reviews per year with each family
The school allows each child to fulfil his or her own potential thanks to our individual approach. Since not all children have the same needs at the same time, we must listen to them, pay attention to their needs, and take their own rhythm and personality into account. They can be involved in their own development through experiences they select themselves in a suitable environment.
“Explore to Learn», the educational programme of the school, fosters 4 key learning factors: Attention, active involvement, feedback, and knowledge reinforcement. It is based on an active learning method: the Montessori approach with activities divided into 4 themes (practical life, sensory life, mathematics and language) and many activities in science, art, cooking as well as concrete projects carried out by the children.
- Development of global motor skills
(motor skills exercises and team games for modern coordination),
work on fine motor skills
(exercises on gripping, preparing the hand to handling pencils)
- Development of concentration
- Understanding the codes of his or her culture
- Developing social skills
Help me to do things by myself: becoming autonomous
- Differentiating and identifying concepts by using all sensory abilities (touch, smell, etc.)
- Abstract concepts materialised by setting them apart (by naming the concept), ranking them (comparison, grading), and generalising them (in their environment)
- Accumulation of mental images (concrete representations of shapes, sizes, colours, etc.)
- Refinement of the artistic sensibility
- Help with orienteering in the immediate environment
Indirect initiation to botanic, geography, arts, history, sciences, language, and mathematics.
Autonomy, independence –
Self-esteem, confidence –
Adaptation to the environment –
– Socialisation and collaboration
– Development of logical thinking
– Development of intelligence
- Development of vocabulary
- Symbolic representation of graphemes and phonemes
- Expression of the child’s personality
- Accessing culture via a common code
- Total reading: Long individual process allowing the child to progress to expressive and enjoyable reading
Direct preparation to culture
- Sensory representation of various concepts
- Perfect knowledge of numbers from 1 to 99
- Awareness of the concept of the number zero
- Knowledge of the decimal system
- Preparation to big mathematical operations
- Accumulation of mental images
- Mental arithmetic
Direct preparation to logical thinking and development of the understanding of mathematical concepts
For the children, the labs are real sources of creativity and ideas, their goal is to pique the interest of children and take them to a world of experiments and creations. They are an excellent mean to teach the fundamentals and offer the children an opportunity to discover a real activity with professional equipment adapted to their ages and abilities.
The cooking lab initiates children to the preparation of basic recipes, it teaches children in a playful manner to count, write, name, measure, and use their fine motor skills. This workshop is a great teaching opportunity, it fosters exchanges, sharing, and concentration, while being very gratifying for children. It enables an approach to mathematics (weight, size, time), to sciences (mixes, cooking, transformation), to language (recipes and culinary terms) and to culture (regional and international cuisine, the history of recipes, the origin and diversity of ingredients).
Registration fee: €357
Full-time school fees: €9,156
Part-time school fees: €6,867
Day-care*: €1,665 (4 days a week)
€1,248 (3days a week)
€832 (2 days a week)
€624 (1 day a week)
Wednesday workshops: €1,479
Wednesday day-care: €612
Holiday workshop: €299 per week
*Day-care: Annual fee depending on the number of days per week chosen by the family / after-school care from 4.30 to 6.30 pm
Terms of payment:
- Due dates: Annual payment (12th August), Quarterly (12th August, 2nd December, 2nd March) or Monthly (on the 1st of each month)
- Payment methods: Direct debit, bank transfer, or cheque
Do you have questions?
If you have any question, or to make an appointment, please fill in this form and our school principal, Aurore Moehring, shall get back to you shortly.